top of page
Hello, my name is Anna Guaglione and I am an interior and product designer; born in the USA and an avid traveler.
Hi there! I have a B.A. (Hons) in Interior and Product Design from Accademia Italiana. I speak English (native), as well as Italian. Being extremely passionate about creating both aesthetically pleasing and functional designs, I am interested in every step of the design process, with particular proficiency in computer aided technology. I have experience with working independently and in groups, as well as communicating with a variety of clients. I enjoy exploring new challenges and expanding on the skill sets I already possess.
2013 - 2014
Florence Design Adademy
Interior Design Academic Degree
2014 - 2017
Accademia Italiana A.M.D.
Bachelor of Interior and Industrial Design
2014 - 2017
at Kevin Berlin Art Studio - Florence, Italy
- General manager to the internationally renowned artist Kevin Berlin
- Designed art exhibition spaces/organized art related events
- Contacted and managed relationships between clients and studio
- Created and implemented his website
- Managed his social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Occasionally did photoshop retouches/design work
Chiarugi Macinapepe Contest
IIDA and ASID Student Member
Intern - Interior Design
at Pavart - Rome, Italy
- Produced 3D renders for 3 different projects with Cinema 4D (Vray).
- Rendered a short animation of an exhibition design for a client.
- Advised on overall interior decoration of the projects.
- Expanded skills in materials and colour theory.
- Improved brand knowledge.
Maredamare Exhibition Design Contest
bottom of page